Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Case Of The Blahs


The temperature has plummeted and so have my spirits. Winter's got me down, gang. I am very much ready for spring. I live on a lake so the wind makes this creepy whistling sound and it's like I'm in The Secret Garden or something. Now I've never really been down with the tropics, the beach just isn't my scene; but I've got dreams, dear readers, and they mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny. Despite the fact that my days have been lazy and uneventful I find myself in desperate need of a vacation. On these gloomy days my head and heart are up north in Disney world. The parks give me that extra shot of Disney magic to recharge my soul, ya know? I can be dog tired but as soon as I'm on Main Street I'm dancing and skipping and making a total fool of myself (and not caring at all because I'm having the time of my life). Orlando is of course colder than my home base but there's plenty of fun stuff to distract you from the mind numbing cold and soul sucking darkness. I would love to tell you that there's a beacon of hope at the end of this tunnel, that a trip to the happiest place on earth is shining in the distance, but alas, there is only me bopping around in the metaphorical tunnel. So here I am, with the days passing quickly and the nights crawling by slowly as a turtle with gum on its feet. That's gonna be it for now, gang. A whole entry just to complain! Until next time, guys. Much Love, Gabby 

No comments:

Post a Comment